Parent’s/carers/guardians/spectator’s expectations and attitudes have a significant bearing on a child’s attitude towards:
• Other Players
The Queens County Soccer Club will ensure that parents/carers/guardians/spectators within the club are always positive and encouraging towards all of the players—not just their own—and will encourage parents/carers/guardians/spectators to:
• Applaud the opposition as well as our own teams
• Avoid coaching the child during the game
• Not to shout and scream in any derogatory manner
• Respect the referee’s decisions
• Give attention to each of the children involved in soccer not just the most talented
• Give encouragement to everyone to participate in soccer.
The club will ensure that parents/carers/guardians/spectators agree and adhere to the Code of Conduct.